Helimax Aviation Inc •
Sacramento, California, USA
Helimax Aviation, Inc. based in Sacramento CA is seeking experienced Electrician/Avionics Technician candidates for CH47 field/hangar maintenance. This position reports directly to the Director of Maintenance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Provide Electrical and Avionics functions including routine maintenance of aircraft, component parts, repairs and inspections and troubleshooting.
• Ability to use meters, test equipment and standard calibration testing equipment.
• Ability to use required airframe and engine technical publications.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Maintain records and submit appropriate reports to Company as directed.
• Provide excellent customer service and experience.
• Complete other duties and tasks as assigned.
• A&P rated (minimum two years preferred)
• OAS Carded/Cardable, preferred.
• Minimum of three years maintaining electrical systems on aircraft and helicopters.
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to travel to remote locations and on demand with limited notice.
• Overtime and travel are essential functions of this position.
• CH47 experience is a plus..
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Competitive wages – salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefit package.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA):https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppa.htm
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA): https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmla.htm
Job Ident #:
Helimax Aviation Inc
5825 Price Ave
McClellan, California 95652 USA
Based in McClellan, CA Helimax Aviation Inc. offers a wide variety of helicopter services World-Wide to include Tower Construction, Concrete, Wire Pulling, HVAC/Rooftop, Rock/Rock Levees/Trees, Ski Lift Construction, Firefighting, Seeding/Fertilizing…
401K, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, Long term disability
Bell Helicopter, Airbus, CH47D Chinook
Bell 205A-1++, Airbus Astar 350B3e, Bell 212HP, CH47-D Chinook