Helicopter Mechanic – AS350
Yuma, Arizona, USA
Come work for one of the largest air medical teams in the country!
Talentscale is seeking a helicopter A&P Mechanic to support a fleet of AS350 & EC130. Mechanics will be providing onsite maintenance support, including maintaining the base aircraft, planning scheduled aircraft maintenance, managing base inventory, maintaining the base library and company owned ground support equipment.
This is a direct hire opportunity, salary DOE.
Looking for candidates with sound judgment, critical decision making skills, and a strong work ethic.
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic certificate
- 5 years experience maintaining rotorcraft operated on an air carrier (14 CFR Part 135)
- 3 years of field maintenance experience maintaining Airbus AS350 series aircraft
- Maintenance planning and scheduling skills
- Computer skills
- Efficiently troubleshoot and repair electrical and avionics systems
- Ability and willingness to gain a thorough knowledge of the company’s General Maintenance Manual, SOP Manual, and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations
- Ability and willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and be on-call 24/7 during the duty period assigned
Job Ident #:
1350 E. Flamingo Road #784
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119 USA
Talentscale possesses niche capabilities and experience in providing highly qualified technical services and personnel throughout the United States as well as OCONUS for multiple agencies on both fixed and rotary wing platforms.