Captain – AW139 Helicopter (Macau based)
|Job Posting Date||10 May 2019|
• Minimum of 2000 hours total flight time
• 1500 hours helicopter flight time
• 500 hours PIC Twin Engine
• Substantial multi-crew flight experience
• Holder of an unconverted Airline Transport Pilot License Helicopter issued by either EASA, Hong Kong, Canada or New Zealand, endorsed with AW 139 and Instrument Rating
• Be able to obtain HK and Macau ATPL (H) License/English Language Proficiency Level 4 or above
• A current unrestricted Class 1 Medical
• Possess sound judgement and decision-making skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment
• Willing to relocate to Macau
We offer attractive rewards and career prospects to the suitable candidate. To apply, please send your resume with current and expected salary to The Human Resources Department, Sky Shuttle Helicopters Limited, Room 1603, China Merchants Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified.