[The type rating is not a requirement. /Admin]
First Officer – AW139 Helicopter (Macau based)
|Job Posting Date||10 May 2019|
• Holder of an unconverted Commercial Pilot License (Helicopter) issued by EASA, Hong Kong, Australia, Canada or New Zealand and ATPL subjects completed.
• Multi-engine and multi-crew experience
• 500 hours PIC on helicopters
• Current helicopter Instrument Rating
• Preference will be given to candidates holding an AW139 endorsement
• Possess sound judgment and decision-making skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment
• Willing to relocate to Macau
We offer attractive rewards and career prospects to the suitable candidate. To apply, please send your resume with current and expected salary to The Human Resources Department, Sky Shuttle Helicopters Limited, Room 1603, China Merchants Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified.