Avionics Techs needed day and night shift available
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Talentscale is currently hiring Avionics technicians for a Part 145 station to work on AW119 helicopters!
***Positions open for contract or direct, give me a call for more details***
- $27/hr – $32/hr DOE
- Tools are required and need to be etched and shadowed and inventoried before start date
- Day and night shift available; $1.50/hr for shift differential (direct employees)
- The second shift works 4-10’s
1st Shift – Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
2nd Shift – They work 4-10’s Monday – Thursday 2:30pm – 1:30am
There is OT on Friday afternoons for 2nd shift if they want it and on Saturdays for 1st shift.
- A&P License is required
- 45-50 hours a week.
- AOG experience is a plus (aircraft on ground or have worked for a part 145 station) as they understand the importance of getting the helicopter back up in the air ASAP.
- Rotary or Fixed wing experience is fine as long as candidates are very skilled in troubleshooting all avionic systems (garmin system, installing new systems, test equipment, auto pilot, etc). People who just have experience running wire will not be a good fit.
- Must be computer savvy because all the manuals are online and you will need to use laptops
If interested contact:
Job Ident #:
1350 E. Flamingo Road #784
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119 USA
Talentscale possesses niche capabilities and experience in providing highly qualified technical services and personnel throughout the United States as well as OCONUS for multiple agencies on both fixed and rotary wing platforms.