Paradise Helicopters •
Kahuku, Hawaii, USA
Paradise Helicopters is a FAR Part 91, 133, 135 & 137 Operator with locations in Kailua-Kona, Hilo, and Oahu. Currently, we are looking to add another FAA Certified A&P Mechanic at our Oahu Island – North Shore location at the Turtle Bay Resort Heliport.
Primary duties will include, but are not limited to, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on MD500D/E helicopters and associated support equipment.
Additional duties may include Bell 407 scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, general facilities maintenance, vehicle maintenance, and other maintenance related tasks as delegated by the Lead Mechanic or Director of Maintenance. Work shifts are primarily daytime and early evenings. This is a full-time / permanent position.
Candidates applying should possess the following requirements –
– must possess a valid Airframe & Powerplant Certificate
– 2 years of Rotorcraft experience desired. MD 500 D/E Rotorcraft experience a plus
– Must be able to perform sheetmetal repairs, electrical troubleshooting and corrections, drivetrain and powerplant fault isolation, corrections, repairs, component replacements, rotor dynamic smoothing and balancing, scheduled and unscheduled inspections, corrosion control, aircraft cleaning and general upkeep.
– be permitted to work in the U.S. or be a valid U.S citizen
– must possess a full set of basic standard SAE mechanics hand tools
– basic computer skills
– must possess the ability to read and comprehend manufacturer’s publications
– be able to work well independently or in a team environment
We offer full benefits and a 401K package. EOE.
Job Ident #:
PO Box 5371
Kailua Kona, Hawaii 96745 USA
Paradise Helicopters has provided Air Adventures in Hawaii for over 17 years and currently operates on Oahu and on the Big Island of Hawaii. Tour offerings include the only “DOORS OFF” tour over Kilauea and Unique Landing Adventures. Paradise Helicopters…
Health, Disability Program, Vacation pay, 401(k) plan
Bell, McDonnell Douglas
B407 and HU369D, E