AS350 Pilot – Antarctica
Status: Contractual Location: Antarctica
Canadian Helicopters is the largest helicopter transportation services company in Canada, thanks to a network of 25 strategically positioned bases in the country’s geographic region and a presence in Antarctica. We are currently looking to fill Pilot positions in Antarctica.
We are looking for contract pilots with the following qualifications:
• Valid Canadian Commercial Rotary-wing License;
• Minimum of 1500-2000 hours of Rotary-wing experience;
• Endorsement on AS350;
• Experience in blowing snow and flat light operations is required;
• Experience in external load and mountain flying is also required.
We would like to hear from you if you possess the technical skills above and qualifiers below:
• Good communication skills (English and/or French);
• Team player;
• Positive attitude;
• Driven to succeed;
• Customer focus.
Location: Antarctica, may be ice breaker based or camp based.
• From 0 to 59 days;
• From 0 to 89 days;
• From 0 to 90 days and more.
Salary: According to experience, qualifications and tour length.
All interested candidates are invited to send their resume by email to the following address:
email@example.com before July 20, 2019. Please refer to the job posting title in your email subject.