AS350 AME – Antarctica
Status: Contractual Location: Antarctica
Canadian Helicopters is the largest helicopter transportation services company in Canada, thanks to a network of 25 strategically positioned bases in the country’s geographic region and a presence in Antarctica. We are currently looking to fill AME positions in Antarctica.
We are looking for contract AMEs with the following qualifications:
• Must hold a valid Canadian AME License with M1 and/or M2 rating;
• Must hold or be eligible to hold Aircraft Certification Authority (ACA) on the AS350B2 and/or
• Hold a SI-1-2 Liquid Penetrant Inspection (LPI) signing authority would be considered an asset.
We would like to hear from you if you possess the technical skills above and qualifiers below:
• Good communication skills (English/French);
• Team player;
• Positive attitude;
• Driven to succeed;
• Customer focus.
Location: Antarctica, may be ice breaker based or camp based.
• From 0 to 59 days;
• From 0 to 89 days;
• From 0 to 90 days and more.
Salary: According to experience and qualifications.
All interested candidates are invited to send their resume by email to the following address:
firstname.lastname@example.org before July 20, 2019. Please refer to the job posting title in your