Confidential Company •
Los Angeles, California, USA
Ready for a change? Western US Utility Helicopter Company seeking a highly qualified Chief Pilot 133/135 with high level of leadership, organization and pilot skills. Commitment to safety and safety culture is required. Relocation may be required.
- Company liaison with FAA, this will be required. Quick, efficient cordial communications.
- Write, revise and implement training documents, programs, SOP’s.
- Responsible for FAR 133, 135 and other required Pilot Training.
- Responsible for GOM and TM revisions.
- Company Check Airman will be required.
- Work with company Safety Director as needed to develop SMS and Safety Culture.
- Other Duties/Tasks as assigned.
- Meet FAR 119 requirements to serve as Chief Pilot for 133 and 135 flight operations.
- Recent experience in Bell and MD products and meet DOI/USFS pilot carding requirements.
- Previous and recent 133 and 135 Experience.
- Recent State or Federal Fire Fighting Experience.
- Recent Powerline Experience and/or other precision external load flying preferred.
- Precision Long Line Skills preferred.
- Recent and/or current Chief Pilot experience preferred.
- This Chief Pilot position requires flying, as well as desk and administrative duties. Historical flight time averages 200 hours per year for this position.
- Previous and/or current management experience is required.
- Strong Computer Skills; IOS, Apple and PC.
- Highly organized and MUST be well versed with Federal Aviation Regulations and 8900 guidance.
Industry leading Salary for the right candidate.
Full Benefit package included.
Discretion will be maintained for applicants that are currently employed.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC
Fort Worth, Texas . USA