Experimental Test Pilot–271280
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Incumbent will plan and conduct experimental flight test in helicopters and tilt rotor aircraft, conduct other flight test operations as required, maintain flight currency as required, travel in support of Bell Helicopter flight operations as required. Incumbent will complete flight analysis, flight evaluations of aircraft, test planning and flight test reports as required.
• Must be a graduate of an approved flight test school.
• A minimum of an FAA commercial rotorcraft helicopter instrument rating.
• Minimum of 2000 hours total time in rotary wing aircraft with not less than 1500 hours as pilot in command and possess a current FAA Class I or II medical certificate.
• Minimum of 1000 hours V-22 flight time.
• Three years experience in vertical lift flight test and systems development.
• 100 hours of engineering or experimental flight test time.
• Excellent communications skills with a demonstrated ability to work with flight test and maintenance personnel.
• Be current or able to meet Naval Aviation Water Survival Physiology training requirements.
• Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally in support of test programs.
• Must be able to obtain a secret security clearance.
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
: Flight Operations
: US-Texas-Fort Worth
Recruiting Company: Bell Textron Inc.
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: 04/26/2019, 9:11:22 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.