We would like to assign the following position as soon as possible
Head of Flight Operations (m/w/i)
Nominated Person Flight Operations
- Management of WIKING’s flight operations with Leonardo AW139 and Airbus H145
- Personal responsibility for more than 50 pilots
- Responsible for the safe operation
- Ensure compliance the relevant European and national aviation regulations
- Development of standards and revision of manuals (OM-A, …)
- Ensure, together with NP-CT that all training standard are met
- Consulting of Accountable Managers and CEO
- Flight duties on AW139 oder H145 (optional)
This position requires approval by the Luftfahrt-Bundesamt (EASA Form 4). The LBA may conduct an interview or written test to determine the acceptability.
Details can be found in NfL 2-274-16.
- ATPL (H) with Type Rating for AW139 and/or H145
- Seminar EASA Air Operations
- deep knowledge of regulation EU 965/2012
- appropriate management experience in a similar organisation or position
- Language skills: English (Level 4), plus good skills in German language
- Team skills
We offer you an interesting and varied field of activity in a dynamic and expanding company and an income equal with your performance. If you are interested in this responsible position and meet the essential requirements, we would like to get to know you.
Please send your meaningful, complete application via email (PDF) including the earliest possible starting date to our personnel office at:
WIKING Helikopter Service GmbH
Tel.: +49 4421 299 207