ROTARY WING LINE PILOT
Posted 12 August 2019 in Rotary Wing, Australia
ROTARY WING LINE PILOT
Aviation Support Branch
Police Transport and Public Safety Command
Georges Hall (Bankstown Airport)
Ongoing Full-Time Role
I Work for NSW Requisition: 0000787K
Salary Package: $123,705 Package includes salary ($97,159 – $112,102), employer’s contribution to superannuation, plus 11.5% loading and a Flying Allowance of $12,153.
The position of Rotary Wing Line Pilot is responsible for undertaking flying operations in support of command and corporate objectives.
To download the Role Description and to view the full list of accountabilities and challenges click here
Essential requirements – candidates must:
- obtain and maintain the requisite security clearance for this role
- hold a current driver’s licence with no traffic offences recorded on their driving history within the last six (6) months.
- hold a current Australian Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) for rotary wing aircraft with appropriate ratings and endorsements to act as pilot-in-command
- possess the following flying experience (or as deemed appropriate by Commander Aviation Support Branch):
- 1000 hours flight time in command
- 500 hours in command on turbine-powered aircraft
- possess the following rotary wing qualifications, ratings or endorsements (or as deemed appropriate by Commander Aviation Support Branch):
- Night Visual Flight Rules (NVFR) rating
- Command Instrument Rating (minimum three renewals)
- Low flying endorsement
- have effective oral and written communication skills.
- have knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
To be eligible to apply for this role, you must meet one of the following statuses:
- an Australian Citizen
- a permanent Australian resident or citizen of New Zealand
For your application to be considered, you must:
- attach a cover letter;
- attach an up-to-date CV/Resume; and
- address each of the Target Questions in the text boxes provided in the online application or attach as a separate document. Please limit your response to no more than 1 page per question.
Please do not attach copies of Qualifications, Certificates or documentation (other than a Resume/CV) – you can bring these if called for interview.
Prior to commencement, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a rigorous National Police (criminal history) Check and obtain and maintain a Security Clearance as determined by the NSW Police Force
Applications can only be submitted electronically online via the I Work for NSW website (https://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au).
For information on applying for roles with the NSW Police Force click here
To view or download the Role Description click here
Enquiries: Nicole Hains – Administration Coordinator on (02) 9796 9815
For the target questions, a downloadable role description, and information on how to apply, please go to I Work for NSW(https://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au) and search for Requisition Number 0000787K
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: SUNDAY 1 SEPTEMBER 2019