Everett Aviation requires S92 Captains and First Officers for Operations in East Africa.
- OGP Compliant Captains-
o FAA ATPL(H) IR
o Total Helicopter time 3000 hrs,
o PiC 1500hrs,
o PiC Multi engine 1200 hrs,
o PiC time on type 500 hrs.
- OGP Compliant First Officers-
o FAA CPL(H)IR,
o Total Helicopter time 500 hrs,
o Multi Engine time 500 hrs,
o PiC 100hrs,
o Time on type 50 hrs.
- Must be current 6 hours in the last 6 months on type.
- Must have a current instrument rating.
- Must have in date Medical Class 1.
- Must S92 Courses and certificates.
- Recent simulator training.
This is for a 3 month contract starting within the next month Economy class flights to Dar es Salaam and travel in country paid for by Everett Aviation. Self-catered good accommodation. Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications.
Please do not send anything in if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
If you meet the basic requirements. Please send:
- a copy of current Licence, certificates with relevant detail listed and if applicable a Medical,
- Relevant training documentation and certificate,
- A completed Pilots Experience Spreadsheet. (Click on the link to download from the Helijobs server)
Use the subject header Everett Aviation-S92 Captains EOI or Everett Aviation-S92 First Officers EOI whichever is appropriate.