Maintenance Compliance Manager – Life Link III – Minneapolis, MN
Exciting opportunity to join an award-winning air medical program that leads the industry in aviation and clinical excellence. Our recent growth has made now the time to join a team where people make a difference and work in an environment fueled by integrity, innovation, and teamwork. The opportunity starts here!
Maintenance Compliance Manager is a full time position located in our Minneapolis, MN headquarters requiring travel within our service area.
The Maintenance Compliance Manager supervises Lead and Line Mechanics in the performance of their duties. Performs review of Approved Aircraft Inspection Program (AAIP). Establishes the development of Pilot’s Maintenance and Servicing Procedures (PMSP). Assists Mechanics in acquiring regulatory clarifications. Participates as a member of the Life Link III Certificate Management team to promote a successful operation.
- Associate’s degree (A.A./A.S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Manufacturers training on company-specific aircraft preferred.
- FAA, Airframe & Powerplant license (A&P) in good standing.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 20% of the time
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Inspection Authorization (IA)
- Manufacturers training on company-specific aircraft.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Electronic Reporting Program (ERP) experience preferred.
- Electrical troubleshooting and refined vibration-balancing.
- Sheet metal and composite repair procedures.
- Ability to read and understand various documents such as 337’s, Service Bulletins, Airworthy Directives (AD’s), etc.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to be a team player with a professional attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must perform work in the manner prescribed by documented work process in order to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations, accreditation standards and laws that apply, specifically work processes that involve billing practices, for avoiding activities that constitute fraud and abuse.
Life Link III reserves the right to change or modify job duties at any time, as the need for business requires. This job description does not constitute any form, expressed or implied, of a contract.
To Be Considered: