We are seeking Aircraft Engineers/Mechanics to join our Base Maintenance Team in Aberdeen. Reporting to the Base Maintenance Manager and under the day to day supervision of the Shift Supervisor, the position holder will be required to perform base and line maintenance on aircraft including the S92, AW189 and AW139 fleet types.
The key responsibilities include:
- Perform /certify/ a/c maintenance – Scheduled Maintenance Inspections, MODS and rectification.
- Maintaining acceptable airworthiness and maintenance standards.
- Issue such certifications within the scope of authorisation
- Reporting on incidents or lapse in quality involving a/c staff, material, plant, tools, equipment, premises or facilities.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: (minimum education requirements, key skills and experience)
- Relevant trade apprenticeship/Qualifications, EASA B1.3 is an advantage
- Relevant experience on helicopters, time on the following types S92, AW189 and AW139 would be an advantage
- Excellent adaptable team worker, with good work and safety ethics.
- Attention to Detail
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work within small team
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Numerical Skills
- Motivated to provide a high standard of work
- Ability to consider the effects of their actions to both the Department and the Company as a whole.
- Demonstrate integrity in all aspects
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have consideration for colleagues and customers and the ability to be inclusive to all others
- Good IT skills and e the ability to learn new systems.
All applicants must be currently eligible to work and live in the UK. All Applicants should submit a CV.
Closing date for applications: Ongoing
Please note that due to the volume of applications we are unable to respond individually to all applications. Candidates who have been successfully shortlisted for interview will be contacted directly. We would like to thank all applicants for the time and effort taken in applying.