Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Avionics
Status: Permanent Location : Les Cèdres (Quebec)
A career with Canadian Helicopters offers the opportunity to participate in activities across Canada in, support of infrastructure maintenance, aerial construction, forest monitoring and forest fire control, emergency medical services, rail transport support, mining exploration, oil operations support, search and rescue missions, research and preservation of the environment and geophysical surveying. We are currently looking for an Aircraft maintenance engineer – Avionic based at Les Cèdres.
• Offer technical support to the ground crew;
• Prepare and assemble electrical harnesses or other avionics equipment;
• Plan the required equipment for the various projects;
• Inspect the avionics shop as required;
• Calibrate tools;
• Perform avionics tests on the bench under the supervision of the technician;
• Prepare drawings using Visio;
• Participate in various research and development projects;
• Maintain the order of the avionics shop;
• Offer support by answering questions received at the workshop;
• Perform other related duties
• Hold a valid Transport Canada Class E AME license;
• Hold or be eligible to hold an ACA on the AS350 or other aircraft;
• Open for travel to CHL sites as required;
• Bilingualism (English and French, spoken and written);
• Customer service oriented;
• Have good communication and teamwork skills;
• Have a good sense of organization and be thorough;
• Ability to work with tight deadlines at certain times.
All interested candidates are invited to send their resume by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the job posting title in your email subject.