We seek technicians for permanent positions for our Base in Den Helder and expected expansion in Esbjerg
You will be working in a team of helpful colleagues in a serious but also informal environment. Our technical department consists of our Technical Manager, Part 145 coordinator, Part M Coordinator, Technical advisers, Logistic Controller, highly skilled aircraft technicians and specialists and various technical administrative colleagues. Your immediate manager will be our Part 145 Coordinator.
The job includes:
• Repair and maintenance of helicopters and components (thereby also heavy maintenance)
this includes also third-party maintenance.
• As our new colleague you will be part of the daily planning.
• Solving tasks in accordance with approved procedures and good craftsmanship
• Wash and cleanliness of helicopters and facilities
We work across demarcations, to help each other.
• Basic training as an aircraft Technician with B1 and B2
• Knowing and working by the quality and safety manuals
• All-round technical understanding
• We are ready to offer you training, if you’re the right employee for Bel Air
• We prefer AML B1/B2 with types AW139 or AW189
Bel Air offers you:
• A job in an interesting company
• Helicopters of the type AW139 and AW189
• Good knowledge of safety manuals and helicopters.
• A serious workplace with an informal environment with good teamwork
• A flexible schedule with varying and challenging work
• Additional training
• Varied work tasks
• High human values
• Personal development
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
We will have job interviews on an ongoing basis and employ the new technician when we meet the one who is right for us.. Please inform us of when you can start the onboarding process.