Apprentice – Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Status: Permanent Location : Les Cèdres (Québec)
We are looking for a permanent Apprentice AME with the following qualifications:
• Shall have successfully completed a Transport Canada-approved basic aircraft maintenance training course;
• Apprentice engineer with 1 year of experience on Bell 206 and/or AS350 will be considered an asset;
We would like to hear from you if you possess the above technical skills and below qualifiers:
• Good communication skills (French and English);
• Team player;
• Positive attitude;
• Driven to succeed;
• Customer focused;
• Ability to accept non-flight activities related to the operation.
We offer a competitive compensation program such as:
- flexible benefits program,
- complete dental and medical protection,
- life insurance,
- short and long-term disability insurance
- and pension plan.
All interested candidates are invited to send their resume by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the job posting title in your email subject.