[Application deadline is 1 December 2019. /Admin]
AW139 Pilots – EOI
- Job no: KHAO94938
- Location: International, Africa
- Closing Date: Sunday 1st December
As a Division of PHI Inc., PHI International has established itself as a premier helicopter transport provider with operations across Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific and throughout Asia. To facilitate expansion, we are currently taking expressions of interest from AW139 qualified pilots for potential contracts in Africa and Europe.
We are looking for pilots who:
- Have a current EASA/ FAA or ICAO AW139 type rating.
- Meet the IOGP experience requirements.
- Are team players, able to integrate with a diverse pilot body and contribute to a safe, enjoyable work environment.
- Are able to support a Nationalisation program and demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Are available at relatively short notice.
Additionally, the successful applicants will possess the core competencies that align with our company’s Core Values of Safety, Quality, Efficiency and Customer Service.
We are also interested in high calibre, non-type rated co-pilot applicants. If you fit this description and wish to work within a progressive, safe and supportive environment we would like to hear from you.
If you have sound judgement, strong initiative and the relevant experience we are looking for, please register and apply with your CV and a covering letter in support of your application on our Career Centre, https://phi-int.currentjobs.co.
EOI’s close on Sunday 1 December 2019.
Apply with a great CV/résumé
Click here for info and prices👈
(Opens in a new tab/window)
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|