Rotorcraft Services Group •
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
RSG is an Bell and Agusta service center and support Airbus, Sikorsky and MD. Perform installations, modifications and structural repairs on light to medium helicopters.
RSG is comprised of 3 divisions, RSG Aviation, RSG Products and RSG Aerodesign. We offer medical, dental, vacation, PTO, vision, life, 401K matching and employee bonus program.
This is a temp to permanent position for the right individual.
Seeking a sheetmetal / composite mechanic with at least five (5) years civilian helicopter experience.
- A&P license preferred but not required
- 5 years minimum helicopter experience. (Prefer recent helicopter experience.)
- Commercial (civilian) experience preferred, but will consider combination of military and commercial.
- Knowledge of aircraft modification, STC instructions, avionic integration support and blueprint reading.
- FAR 145 repair station experience a must
- Composite mfg., repair and modification a must
- Factory training a plus.
- Must have own tools.
Possible contractor to permanent for the right individual
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC
Rotorcraft Services Group
3901 North Main Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76106 USA
RSG Aviation is a Bell Helicopter Customer Service Facility and also a Agusta Service Center. RSG Aviation is an FAA approved Repair Station for Bell Helicopter, Enstrom, Agusta, Sikorsky, MD and Eurocopter.
Bell, Augusta, Eurocopter, Sikorsky, Enstrom and MD