Patuxent River, Maryland, USA
Provides, scheduled and unscheduled, inspection, repair and troubleshooting on the airframe, systems and engines of EC145/H145 helicopters. Provides flight line support to include, aircraft movement, marshaling, fire guarding, servicing and flight crew debriefing. Provide maintenance test flight support.
• Performs scheduled/unscheduled inspections of all airframe, systems and engine components.
• Performs repairs and maintenance to all airframe, systems and engine components including the removal and replacement of parts.
• Troubleshooting affected systems to formulate repair solution.
• Performs inspections and repairs to ground support equipment.
• Documenting all work performed.
• Performs daily inspections to the aircraft.
• Moves aircraft from the hangar to the flight line and back to the hangar.
• Services and preps the aircraft for flight, including fueling and cleaning.
• Provides flight line support to the flight crews including engine starts, marshalling and debriefing.
• Ensures aircraft is prepared for maintenance test flight.
• Briefing the pilot with the necessary manuals and checklists.
• Accompanying the flight crew, if necessary on maintenance test flights.
• Performing necessary adjustments during the maintenance test flight process.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Airframe and Power plant (A&P) License
• Must be able to pass a 2nd class FAA medical screening and a background check
• Mechanical aptitude and basic ability to use hand tools
• Ability to inspect basic and specialized aircraft components
• Ability to perform routine and complex dismantle, repair and assembly of aircraft and components
• Ability to read and understand manuals
• Perform towing and defueling of aircraft
• Perform moderate troubleshooting during repairs and assembly and provide solutions
• Perform leak checks
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with customers
• Proficient in utilizing manuals
• Ability to guide and train other levels of A&P Mechanics
• Assist with unique troubleshooting, provides input for cause and best method for repair
• Assist in running the job and making decisions regarding sequences and techniques
• Act as a crew member during Maintenance Test Flights
• Must be willing to work either a 06:00 – 14:30 or 12:00 – 20:30 shift, depending on business needs
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
StandardAero is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Qualified candidates must apply online at www.standardaero.com to be considered.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC
6710 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85253 USA
Founded in 1911, StandardAero has become one of the world’s largest independent maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) providers in the aerospace industry. Our company’s success is the outgrowth of the synergistic merger of businesses with complementary…
Because we understand that our employees contribute to our customers satisfaction, we offer a competitive Total Rewards Program to recognize that value. Our comprehensive package includes medical, dental, wellness initiatives, and company provided disability and life insurance. Our training and education assistance programs ensure that you have an opportunity to continue learning on the job as well as in the classroom. For your financial well-being, we provide a company-matched 401(k) plan which you can join immediately.
Dassault, Bombardier, Beechcraft, Embraer, Boeing, Airbus, Bell, Leonardo, Sikorsky
Falcon 10, 100, 20, 200, 50, 50EX, 900, 900EX, 2000
HS-125 all series
H125/AS350, AS355, H130/EC130, H135/EC135 and AS332
206, 206L, TH-57, OH-58, 407, 222, 230, 240, 204, 205, 212, 214, 214ST, 412, UH-1
Lynx and Sea King
S-76, S-61/H-3 Series, S-92