Everett Aviation requires BK117C1/C2 Certifying technicians for MEDEVAC operations in Kenya
Type of work is mainly Medevac.
- Airframes and Engines or Avionics licence.
- 5 years experience.
- Must hold a current passport.
- Will be required to sit a licence conversion exam with the local regulatory authorities if the licence held is foreign.
- Must hold relevant training certificates covering BK117C-1 and Arriel 1
- Additional company type qualifications and experience AW139. AS365, AS355, S92
- Management experience
Primary Base location- Nanyuki
- Rotational position.
- Economy class flights to Nairobi, Kenya.
- Subsequent company travel in country paid for by Everett Aviation.
- Good accommodation provided.
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications.
- Operating primarily on a 24hr MEDEVAC contract, however may be required to assist with wider company operations in East Africa and other company locations.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the basic requirements.
Applications to moc.noitaivattereve@rh
Please use the subject header Everett Aviation-BK117 Engineer .