HAA Helicopter Pilot
Hospital Wing •
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
- Hospital Wing is currently accepting resumes for the position of HAA Rotary-Wing Pilot. Hospital Wing pilots are responsible for the day to day management of His /Her assigned aircraft and flight duties. Must adhere to all applicable FAA regulations, Hospital Wing General Operations Manual, and company policies / procedures. The successful candidate will meet all applicable Hospital Wing and FAA regulations and qualifications.
- FAA Commercial Pilot Helicopter Certificate with instrument rating
- FAA valid Second or First class Medical Certificate
- 2000 total flight hours
- 1,500 Hours helicopter
- 1000 hours PIC Helicopters
- 500 hours turbine helicopters
- 100 hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG)
- Appropriate Category rating
- At least 2000 hours total flight time in helicopters
- Previous Part 135 Aeromedical experience preferred
- Night Vision Goggle experience preferred
- Familiar with DOT Safety Management Systems, Aviation Safety Program Management, and Risk Management practices.
Operation and Safety Requirements:
- Flight Crew shall maintain a weight not to exceed 240 pounds.
- Must be able to work a minimum of a 12-hour line shift while performing line pilot flight duties.
- Must maintain physical strength to safely move helicopters into and out of hangars.
- Be able to meet time sensitive demands with changing deadlines and unpredictable circumstances.
- Effectively use Aeronautical Decision Making (ADM) and Crew Resource Management practices (CRM).
Schedule / Location:
- 12 Hour Shift.
- 7 days on & 7 days off
- Transient Pilot living quarters provided while on hitch.
- 5 Bases- Memphis, TN / Brownsville, TN / Selmer, TN / Oxford, MS / Jonesboro, AR.
Salary / Benefits:
- Salary – DOE
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life +AD& D
- Retirement plan
Job Description Disclaimer:
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Hospital Wing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, religion, color, disabled or veteran status, national origin, gender, age, citizenship status or other protected class status covered by federal, state or local law.
Some local travel required.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC
1080 Eastmoreland Ave
Memphis, Tennessee 38104 USA
“The Wing” is a non-profit air ambulance service that provides inter-facility transfers and trauma scene medical transports, within a 150-mile radius of Memphis, TN, including the areas of Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Missouri, Alabama, and Kent…
In addition to a competitive salary, Hospital Wing also offers:
Accident and Critical Care
PTO (Vacation, Holiday, Sick)
Employee Assistance Program
Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability