Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) B212
Status: Contractual Lieu: North of Canada
A career with Canadian Helicopters offers the opportunity to participate in activities across Canada in support of infrastructure maintenance, aerial construction, forest monitoring and forest fire control, emergency medical services, rail transport support, mining exploration, oil operations support, search and rescue missions, research and preservation of the environment and geophysical surveying.
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, this position requires individuals who are organized and selfstarter. Duties include those of performing aircraft maintenance, organizing and housekeeping of the hangar facility
• Hold a valid Transport Canada M1 and/or M2 rated AME license;
• Hold/or be eligible for an Aircraft Certification Authority (ACA) on B-212 aircraft.
Interested candidates must also:
• Be customer focused and a team player;
• Have good communication skills and a positive attitude;
• Be able to obtain access to controlled goods approval.
Schedule: Equal rotation based on 4 weeks.
Salary: According to experience and qualifications.
For any questions regarding this position, please contact the Human Resources Team. Moreover, interested candidates are asked to send their resume by email to the following address: moc.sretpocilehnaidanac@sreerac. Please refer to the job posting title in your email subject.