Theoretical Knowledge Instructors for AW139 and H145
Coptersafety is seeking experienced type rating instructors/examiners and ground instructors who have a passion for their work as an instructor and who see the training as a key factor for improving the safety of helicopter operations.
Job Description (Theoretical Knowledge Instructor)
Your task will be to deliver high standard ground school training for type rating courses and recurrent training courses on AW139 and/or H145.
- Formally recognized Instructor Course
- Qualified (or formerly qualified) as Engineer or Pilot
- Team Player
- Fluent in English
- Available for ground instruction tasks at least 6 days per month
- 2 years’ experience as a ground school instructor
- 5 years of operational experience as a pilot or engineer on AW139 and/or H145
Preference will be given to candidates who:
- Have experience on AW169 or H125 (next to AW139 or H145)
- Have experience working for an ATO or a Part 142 Training Center
- Competitive service fee and guaranteed training tasks per month
- Possibility to agree about the roster individually
- Multicultural team of highly experienced aviation professionals
- Modern and comfortable working facility next to Helsinki-Vantaa airport
- Company-paid housing/lodging while on-duty
- Company-paid travel to/from duty location
Coptersafety will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Coptersafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If you’re interested in working with us please send your CV and a short introduction letter to
[Removed upon request from the company. /Admin]
Apply with a great CV/résumé
Click here for info and prices👈
(Opens in a new tab/window)
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|