Helicopter Utility Pilot (Entry Level)
Sacramento Executive Helicopters, Inc. •
Elk Grove, California, USA
Sacramento Executive Helicopters is looking for quality helicopter pilots to join our team.
We have an immediate opening for (3) entry level Utility Helicopter Pilots.
Excellent opportunity for stable long-term employment, with a quality company, offering excellent pay, health insurance, and retirement benefits.
Please submit Resume to John Hamilton at email@example.com
- Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Helicopter
- Current Second Class Medical
- Relocation required
- Legal US status
- 1500 hours as PIC helicopter
- 500 hours as PIC turbine helicopter
- 50 hours as PIC in Bell 206 or 407 series
- 1000 hours turbine helicopter
- 50 hours PIC Bell 206L
- 50 hours PIC in Bell 407
- Power line patrol experience
- 100 hours external load experience
- Short Haul/HEC experience
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Sacramento Executive Helicopters, Inc.
10420 Corfu Drive
Elk Grove, California 95624 USA
Since 1986, countless clients in the Western United States have confidently trusted Sacramento Executive Helicopters, Inc. with their helicopter charter needs. We offer the fastest, safest and most comfortable means of transportation in the area. Whether…