[The company has multiple locations open. /Admin]
Rotor Wing Pilot – Minnesota
Life Link III •
Rush City, Minnesota, USA
Rotor Wing Pilot – Minnesota
Who Are We: Life Link III is a nationally recognized leader in air medical transport. Our top priority is safety and doing what is best for the patients we serve. We strive to put cutting-edge technology and education in the hands of our flight medical crew, pilots, mechanics, Operations Control Specialists and Communication Center Specialists so we can provide uncompromising care to the communities we live and work in. We do this work while living out our core values of safety, customer focus, excellence, integrity, innovation, and collaboration.
Locations with Rotor Wing Opportunities: We currently have open positions in Brainerd, MN; Duluth, MN; Hibbing, MN; Willmar, MN. will work out of our Rush City, MN base.
Position Summary: Life Link III’s Rotor Wing Pilots emphasizes safety, excellence, and collaboration in their approach to realizing Life Link III’s mission and values.
Our Rotor Wing Pilots are responsible to ensure aircraft and weather conditions are airworthy to transport medical crew and patients to receiving hospitals within an assigned operational area. Responsible for compliance with Code of Federal Regulations as applied to aviation. (CFR) Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), General Operations Manual guidelines (GOM), and thorough knowledge of Life Link III policies and procedures.
• Final authority for the safety of passengers, cargo, and medical personnel, and has second tier operational control for all flights which they initiate/accept.
• Accomplishes preflight inspections.
• Conducts all flight operations in compliance with the CFR’s, the aircraft Flight Manual, the General Operations Manual, Operations Specifications, and Life Link III’s policies/procedures.
• Ensures full and proper completion of all flight documentation.
• Maintains positive attitude with fellow employees and customers.
• Able to conduct detailed flight planning and weather checks with little notice.
• Responsible for pertinent information regarding all flights, including, NOTAMs, TFRs, weather information.
• Responsible for maintaining qualifications as required in CFR’s.
• Supervises loading of passengers, baggage, and fuel and determines that weight and balance remains within the limitations contained in the aircraft flight manual for all flight operations (Part 91 and 135).
• Performs other duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For:
• Commercial pilot certificate & Instrument Rating for category and class of aircraft. (ATP in category meets this requirement.)
• First or Second Class FAA Medical Certificate
• 2000 hours total flight time
• 1500 hours flight hours in category
• 1000 hours PIC in category
• 500 hours of rotorcraft turbine time
• 200 hours of cross country
• 100 hours of unaided night.
• 50 hours of unaided night can be accepted with a minimum of 100 hours of aided night.
• 50 hours of hood or actual time instrument time in flight in category. (Simulator time does not count.) A pilot that is dual qualified in fixed wing with 100 hours of actual instrument time can reduce this requirement to 25 hours.
• Able to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external entities to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
What We Offer:
• We are committed to developing your talents as a key contributor to our Flight Operations team through engaging work and access to annual Professional Development Fund
• Opportunity to grow
• Starting salary – $41.50/hr. Our range is based on years of air medical experience
• Competitive Health Benefits
• Employer Matching HAS on qualified plans
• Employer Matching Retirement Plan with no vesting schedule
• Competitive Paid Time Off to foster a work/life balance
Compliance/HIPAA: Must perform work in the manner prescribed by documented work process in order to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations, accreditation standards and laws that apply, specifically work processes that involve billing practices, for avoiding activities that constitute fraud and abuse.
Employment Status Requirements: Life Link III does not sponsor employment visas of any kind. As a pre-condition of employment, all applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Life Link III
3010 Broadway Street NE
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55413 USA
Life Link III is a not-for-profit organization providing helicopter and airplane services for rapid on-scene emergency response and inter-facility transport for patients requiring critical care in Minnesota and Wisconsin.