QUALIFIED HELICOPTER INSTRUCTOR H/F
Through its capacity-based approach, DCI offers countries that are friendly with France customised solutions enabling them to have trained personnel and fully operational equipment available. DCI has headquarters in Paris, several international training centres located throughout France and also facilities abroad.
With more than 800 employees from the French armed forces and the civilian world, DCI combines two cultures, forming a single, unique, company.
Flying personnel – Writer/instructor
Qualified Helicopter Instructor H/F
Local permanent contract
Under the supervision of the Department Manager, you will ensure ground and flight training to the young Qatari men.
You will :
– Carry out ground and flight training sessions to the trainees. The sessions may include tactical exercices and simulator sessions.
– Contribute to the elaboration of the pedagogical content as well as the training program.
– Prepare the courses and make sure they are coherent with the targeted training objectives
– Prepare all documents that are associated to the courses he/she will be in charge of (setting of documents and training aids).
– Follow up the technical progress of the trainees he/she will be responsible for and will suggest program upgrding that would be necessary to the success of the mission.
– Prepare Activity Reports according the schedule set in the Project Memorandum.
– Contribute to the Feedback Process.
You have a Flight Instruction Qualification and you are qualified for Combat Flight and NVG Flights. You have at least 10 years of experience as an Helicopter Instructor (1500 Flight Hours, among which 500 hours as an Instructor).
You are native or bilingual in English and able to adapt to non-native speakers. Knowledge of French or Arabic would be highly appreciated. You have good pedagogical skills and good knowledge of oral presentation techniques.
You want to join a dynamic and challenging environment. To succeed in this position you will be confident, rigorous, reactive, flexible, team-oriented, and IT savvy.
Middle-East/North Africa, Disabled_Qatar
POSITION START DATE