[The job ad expires 31 June 2020. /Admin]
EASA B1.3 Bell 412 LAME
MEETING THE HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PEOPLE IS THE DAILY CHALLENGE FOR GHS MAINTENANCE CREW:
As one of Germany’s fastest growing and prestigious helicopter companies, our business serves many of world’s leading companies and their clientele.
We are looking to recruit professional individuals who are share a passion for excellence and are willing to go the extra mile to provide the highest level of customer and service.
Applicants must be 21 years plus and meet our exceptional standards. You need to be customer focused, and able to perform in the African environment.
The following points are assigned to the Certifying Staff:
• A/C preparation like tying, untying, cover and uncover the helicopter and cleaning.
• Scheduled maintenance tasks
• Unscheduled maintenance task and troubleshooting
• Preventive maintenance
Minimum qualification requirement:
• A valid EASA Part 66 B1.3 License with the Bell 412 and PT6T Series included
• Human Factor initial training and vail recurrent training
• 6 month of working experience on an type relevant aircraft within the last two years
• Fluent in English language, written and spoken
• Organizational skills
• Experience in Africa, ideally in the work for humanitarian aid organizations
We offer a 6 weeks On / 6 weeks Off rotation
If you believe that you possess these qualities, we will offer you a freelance term contract and competitive salary.
A first duty period could be agreed with short notice, detailed dates will be discussed once an initial assessment has been performed with a positive outcome.