Life Flight Network •
Aurora, Oregon, USA
THERE. WHEN YOU NEED US.®
As a leading non-for-profit air medical program, Life Flight Network sets the industry bar for excellence by perpetually evolving both in the air and on the ground. Being a part of our team means leading a career of compassion, excellence, pride, and meaning. We are dedicated, skillful professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our people are the best and the brightest. Second to none.
Are you inspired?
We are recruiting for a Hangar Mechanic to work at our Aurora OR, base of operations.
Please visit our website at www.lifeflight.org/careersto apply!
The Hangar Mechanic provides onsite maintenance support for Life Flight Network (LFN) aircraft including management of inventory, planning and scheduling aircraft maintenance, maintenance of the base library and LFN owned ground support equipment. This position is also responsible for aviation maintenance including assisting in planning, evaluating, developing, implementing and maintaining services for LFN in compliance with LFN’s FAA Part 135 air carrier certificate.
- Completion of two years of an Aviation Science trade or vocational school, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three years as Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
- Airframe and Powerplant Certification (minimum 2 years)
- Inspection Authorization Certification preferred
- Responsible for having thorough knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
- Three years of FAR 135 turbine fixed wing/rotorcraft maintenance experience preferred
- Three years’ experience working for an EMS aviation program preferred
- Maintenance experience on AW119 desirable
- Maintenance experience on PC12 desirable
- Sheet metal/composites experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical abilities sufficient to handle complex technical and administrative issues
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong work ethic with team-oriented approach
- Must pass background check and pre-employment DOT drug test
- Ability to work overtime, evenings, and weekends as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Able to take initiative to create, implement and improve procedures
General Accountabilities and Essential Functions:
- Inspect and repair aircraft parts, components, and systems
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on aircraft, aircraft systems and parts for base operations
- Perform inspections of completed work, aircraft systems, and parts based on aircraft schedule
- Update and maintain maintenance manuals, service bulletins, parts books and regulatory updates, and other technical directives
- Coordinate ordering, shipping, receiving of parts, supplies, tools, and warranty claims parts
- Clean and maintain interior and exterior of aircraft
- Coordinate aircraft maintenance schedules with assistance from the Lead Aircraft Mechanic
- Maintain upkeep of work area, materials and tools
- Prepare and maintain documentation related to work activities in accordance with regulations and company policy
- Ensure all maintenance is accomplished and documented correctly
- Analyze and troubleshoot technical/inspection issues, providing guidance and resolution of problems
- Apply mathematical and analytical skills to duties
- Awareness and support of LFN goals through participation in continuous quality management
- Additional duties as assigned, include maintaining the hangar and shop area and ensuring it is clean and orderly, assisting in aircraft reconfigurations, keeping the exterior of the aircraft clean and assisting the Maintenance Shop Manager as needed.
- Travel by personal or company vehicle throughout LFN’s service area is required. Must possess a valid Driver’s license and automobile in good repair. Must provide proof of auto insurance and meet Driver’s Policy requirements
Hangar Mechanic – Benefits:
- LFN offers competitive compensation above industry standard
- Medical (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Dental (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Vision (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Life/AD&D (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Short & long term disability (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Long term care, flexible spending (Company pays for employee 100%)
- 401k – with automatic 4% employer contribution
- Tenure bonuses
- Adoption assistance
- Paid parental time off
- Pet insurance
- Bereavement leave (including pets)
- Tuition/Training reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time
- Employee Recognition Awards
- A generous paid time off plan starting at 4 weeks a year for full time employees
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life Flight Network Membership
- Dog friendly work environment
Life Flight Network is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Life Flight Network
22285 Yellow Gate Lane
Aurora, Oregon 97002 USA
Life Flight Network was founded in 1978 and is one of the country’s first air medical transport services. We are not-for-profit, focused on safety, customer service, and quality. We are owned by a consortium of Oregon Health & Science University, Legacy…
LFN offers competitive compensation, growth opportunities, medical, dental, vision, 401k, life/AD&D, short & long term disability, long term care, flexible spending, adoption assistance, paid parental time off, sabbaticals, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid volunteer time, and a generous paid time off plan.
AW119Kx “Koala” AW109 “Power”, Pilatus PC12
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|