Helicopter Mechanic ~ AS350B2/B3
Medford, Oregon, USA
Offering top tier daily pay, health benefits, and 401(k) program with company matching. Company pays travel to/from projects along with housing/hotel and per diem. Full-time year-around employment and/or seasonal positions available.
Must meet USFS/OAS Requirements:
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant ratings with 2-years experience.
- Active for 18 of previous 24-months ~ since November 2017.
- One season of documented maintenance experience for AS350 series under field conditions.
- Twelve months of documented maintenance experience for AS350 series
Must have Commercial Driver’s License ~ Class A, B, or C with Tank and Hazmat Endorsements, or willing to attain.
Heli-Dunn is seeking an experienced Helicopter Mechanic to join our team. This position will be field based with extensive travel to projects around the United States.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled shop and/or field maintenance on AS350B2/B3 helicopters.
- Perform all types of daily duties, including scheduled inspections and un-scheduled maintenance on AS350B2/B3 series helicopters.
- Responsible for troubleshooting of airframe, engine and electrical systems.
- Work involves replacing engines, transmissions and other components as necessary. Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of helicopter support equipment, support vehicles, and mission equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance or Management.
- Familiar with aircraft manufacturers’ maintenance manuals and STCs.
- Able to make proper log entries as required by the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs).
- Able to work in a team environment, meet deadlines as necessary, and work independently with good time management and organizational skills.
- Must possess the ability to assist with physical tasks, such as carrying, lifting and pushing weights up to 70 pounds.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
3727 International Way
Medford, Oregon 97504 USA
Based in Medford, Oregon, Heli-Dunn is a full-service helicopter operator specializing in precision long-line and external loads with over 25 years experience.
Immediate Eligibility for Medical and 401(k) with employer matching.
AS350B2 | AS350B3 | EC135P2+
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|