Aircraft Maintenance Tech
Guardian Flight, dba Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG), is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry, caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Guardian Flight is dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment with competitive compensation and benefits as listed below;
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Holiday)
- $40 monthly cell phone allowance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company paid Life Insurance 1X annual salary
- Company paid Travel Insurance $350,000
- Company paid off duty housing if commuting
- Company paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance, Legal Services and much more!
The Helicopter A&P Technician will provide on-site maintenance support for our fleet of AS350 and EC130 series helicopters to include maintaining the base aircraft, planning scheduled aircraft maintenance, managing base inventory, maintaining the base library and company owned ground support equipment.
Based in Yuma, AZ.
This is a “rover” position with a travel requirement of 25-30%.
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic certificate
- 3-5 years experience maintaining rotorcraft operated on an air carrier (14 CFR Part 135) certificate
- 3 years of field maintenance experience maintaining AS350 and/or EC130 series aircrafts
- Maintenance planning and scheduling skills
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)Ability to efficiently troubleshoot and repair electrical and avionics systems
- Ability and willingness to gain a thorough knowledge of the company’s General Maintenance Manual, SOP Manual, and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations
- Ability and willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and be on-call 24/7 during the duty period assigned
- Possess sound judgment and objectivity in critical decision-making situations
- Possess honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining a safe and compliant aircraft
Guardian Flight is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|