Flight Operations Rotary; Flight Operations; Qld Government Air; Kedron
Queensland Government Air (QGAir), a division of the Public Safety Business Agency, is recruiting for an Aviation Tasking Advisor within its Rotary Wing business unit. This role will be based at Kedron and will collaborate with Retrieval Services Queensland in the planning and tasking of the Emergency Helicopter Network throughout the State.
This key role is responsible for advisory support and liaison between Retrieval Services Queensland, a division of Queensland Health, and the various service providers which form the emergency helicopter network located throughout Queensland.
We are looking for someone with strong operational experience as an Aircrew or Rescue Crew Officer on AW139 or similar aircraft and superior interpersonal skills to work with frontline agencies and other service providers. Prior knowledge of Emergency Medical Service tasking and Search and Rescue operations will be critical to this role, as will knowledge of Civil Aviation Safety Authority regulations.
Strong geographic knowledge of Queensland would be a clear advantage, as would remote area operations and disaster response and recovery experience.
Our staff are self-driven leaders who understand our business and are committed to delivering exceptional service to our customers. Strong problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal skills, a clear customer focus, positive work ethic and safety & quality culture are desired attributes along with a relentless continuous improvement approach.
Your part in the ongoing success of our business, in supporting key frontline services will see you responsible for a variety of work, including:
• Provision of subject matter expertise, aeromedical planning advice and education.
• Provision of time critical and tactical management advice regarding Emergency Helicopter Network (EHN) operational planning limitations.
• Liaison with service providers, providing a point of contact between EHN service providers and Retrieval Services Queensland.
• Provide input into guidelines and process improvement activities and the development of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
• Collate, disseminate and publish urgent and routine operational information.
• Fulfill requirements of line operations as required for the QGAir Aircrew and/or Rescue Crew Officer role description
Once you join us, we will want you to exemplify the PSBA core behaviours:
• Know the business: ours and our clients
• Achieve service excellence
• Be honest, open, fair and transparent
• Focus on results
• Respect others
• Experience in Emergency Medical Service (EMS) and Search and Rescue (SAR) tasks.
• Knowledge of Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Regulations and information as it pertains to EMS Operations.
Highly desirable skills/requirements
• Experience operating as an Aircrew and/or Rescue Crew Officer on AW139 EMS aircraft.
• Geographic knowledge of Queensland as it relates to EMS operations, remote area support and disaster response and recovery.
Job Ad Reference Number: QLD/353433/20
Closing Date: Friday, 9 October 2020
Please ensure you download all attachments and follow the instructions on how to apply.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|