SAS016 – Touring B1.3 Line Engineer (East Midlands)
The Touring Line Engineer is primarily responsible for the delivery of a serviceable aircraft and engineering facilities, capable of fulfilling the operational requirement of the customers in a dedicated area.
A B1.3 Licensed Type Rated Engineer, is responsible for the completion and certification of Mechanical and Electrical systems related tasks as defined in the MOE, on the Company’s aircraft either carried out directly by him/her or carried out by non-certifying Engineers. They ensure the work is accomplished in accordance with approved data and Company policies and procedures, including:
- Completion of all paperwork and documentation
- The issuing of all approved materials to the work via the Company’s computer systems
- All work is completed using approved tools and ground support equipment
- All work is completed in a safe and appropriate manner considering risk to personnel, property and reputation
- The working environment is approved and appropriate to the task being undertaken
- All tooling is accounted for prior to return to service
- All post maintenance actions have been completed
- Completion of maintenance as directed by the Maintenance Manager or Central Planning Department
- Reporting defects to the Maintenance Manager or Central Planning Department
- Reporting issues regarding matters of Health and Safety or Flight Safety, via the Company’s reporting system
- Engineering additional duties as directed by the Maintenance Manager or Central Planning Department
Health and Safety
- Understand individual operational safety and security responsibilities
- Be aware of personal health and safety and the health and safety of others at work
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- An EASA or UK CAA Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence
- A strong maintenance related technical knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- A good working knowledge of the regulations and requirements associated with aircraft maintenance, Health & Safety and Human Factors
- The ability to take responsibility and ownership of tasks
- The ability to understand the requirement of clear, unambiguous communication
- Familiarity with OEM appropriate to helicopter types operated
- The ability to work alone and the willingness to travel. This role is based out of East Midlands, but will cover the whole country to support AOG situations as necessary
At Specialist Aviation Services, we believe that ‘how’ employees do their role is as important as ‘what’ they do. This is key to our culture, how we get things done and how we collaborate with each other.
- We are passionate about Performance
- We learn and strive for continual Improvement
- We show Kindness and support to our colleagues
- We are Rigorous in our attention to detail and procedures
- We earn the right to celebrate success and have Fun
- AW169, AW139 or MD902 Type Ratings
Specialist Aviation Services is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment.
Candidates should send their application to email@example.com.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|