Danville, KY – Area Aviation Maintenance Technician
Air Evac Lifeteam •
Danville, Kentucky, USA
Responsible to the SRMO Supervisor and is authorized to perform and is responsible for but not limited to the performance of the following:
A. Professional Development
• Demonstrates the knowledge of FARs, company manuals, and company policies and procedures as to be able to explain and execute them as required
B. Performs Maintenance
• Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of company aircraft and equipment as required
• Perform temporary function of SRMO Supervisor when asked
C. Other Duties or Special Projects as Assigned
• Travels as required to assist in the maintenance of company aircraft and equipment to include travel outside the assigned region
D. Safety Responsibilities
• Places safety first in all aspects of their daily job functions
• Identifies areas of opportunities in regards to hazards and addresses them accordingly
• Promotes a safe workplace atmosphere and is encouraged to report all safety concerns without fear and retribution in accordance with the Safety Management System
• Maintains the principals of A Just Culture of Safety to collectively accomplish the expectations and goals of the organization
• Complies with all applicable regulatory requirements
• Participates in and complies with the applicable elements of the Safety Management System
Air Evac Lifeteam benefits include a competitive wage, medical, dental, vision, a 401K, relocation assistance and factory or factory-equivalent training.
• High school or equivalent
• A&P certificate required, IA preferred
• Three years’ experience on Bell 206/407 series as appropriate to the region assigned
D. Valid Driver License
Air Evac is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or other non-merit factors. We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities, including disables veterans.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Air Evac Lifeteam
1001 Boardwalk Springs Place
O’Fallon, Missouri 63368 USA
Air Evac Lifeteam is part of the Global Medical Response (GMR) family of companies. GMR is the industry-leading air, ground, managed medical transportation and community, industrial/specialty and wildland fire services organization.
DID YOU KNOW?
The line pilot schedule rotates seven days on/seven days off, with 12-hour day/night shifts; we provide base housing for the 7-day hitch; and, there are opportunities for base transfers and career progression, as well as workover shifts.
AMTs – Not only are you working in a purpose-driven career, our Aviation Maintenance Technicians have a flexible work schedule and workover shifts are available. AMT’s can explore career advancement, as well as opportunities to transfer between bases.
Visit us at www.lifeteam.net to see a listing of our company benefits.
Bell Helicopter, Airbus
Bell Helicopter – B206L4, B407/GX/GXP/GXi Airbus – EC130T2
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|