Rotary Training and Checking Pilot
- Competitive remuneration + salary packaging
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Bankstown, Sydney or Touring Option Considered
- On-site parking
CareFlight is an Australian not-for-profit organisation conducting aeromedical, SAR and firefighting operations, proudly voted as 2019’s most reputable charity. Our mission is to save lives, speed recovery and serve the community.
We operate from locations in NSW, WA and NT. Our specially trained doctors, nurses and paramedics use helicopters, aeroplanes and road ambulances to bring a hospital level of care to over 5,000 patients each year. We also deploy medical professionals to remote oil, gas & mining sites, both onshore and offshore.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Helicopter Training and Checking Pilot to join our dedicated team of Aviators.
Key responsibilities include;
- Managing and conducting training and checking activities (simulator and line) for Rotary Wing aircraft (BK117, H145, B412, AW139)
- Conducting helicopter aero-medical, SAR and firefighting operations
- Undertaking of non-flying duties
To be successful in this role you will meet the following Essential Criteria;
- Currently hold Australian Citizenship/Residency with unlimited working rights
- CASA Licence
- 2,500 hours rotary
- 2,000 hours Pilot-in-Command (PIC) rotary
- 1,500 hours PIC turbine rotary
- 500 flying hours PIC multi-engine rotary
- 50 hours IFR
- CASA Flight Examiner Rating
- CASA Flight Instructor Rating with the following endorsements:-
- NVFR (H)
- IR (H)
- LL (H)
- Winch and Sling Endorsement
- At least one of the following: – TR BK117, B412, AW139
- Previous experience as a Training and Checking Pilot in a CAR217, 141/142 organisation
- SAR, EMS, firefighting experience
Advantageous (non-essential) experience and qualifications for this position include;
- Simulator instructional experience
- Current HUET
- Aerial Application Rating with FIRE (H) endorsement
- Firefighting experience
How to apply;
If you would like to be part of our team, you can apply using the link below. Please ensure you attach a covering letter that addresses the role’s essential criteria, current resume including itemised hours on each aircraft type qualified, full copy of CASA Licence and Medical. All copies of documents should be of good quality. Applications for this opportunity will close on Wednesday 30 September 2020.
For additional information, please contact Lesley Sheard, Senior HR Business Partner – email@example.com.
CareFlight values diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are
encouraged to apply.
All employees must comply with CareFlight’s Drug and Alcohol Management Plan (DAMP) as required
by CASA and may be subject to random workplace testing.
Criminal Record and Working With Children Checks also apply.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|