[Application deadline is 13 October 2020. /Admin]
CAMO Engineer – UK
Europe > UK > Scotland > Aberdeen
Bristow is a Global industry leader in providing helicopter transport, search and rescue and support services. Operating in demanding and challenging environments, Bristow strives to adhere to the highest levels of safety and customer service, based on the outstanding competency and experience of its employees.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Bristow Group for a CAMO Engineer to join our UK Fleet Support team based in Aberdeen Scotland.
The UK CAMO Engineer shall be responsible to the Fleet Support Manager for the coordination of UK AOC specific continuing airworthiness activity, day to day management of certification activity and the coordination of lease agreements and associated technical documentation.
- Deputising the Fleet Support Manager in UK CAMO activity
- Day to Day oversight of Certification Team activity
- Application and documentation for the import/export of aircraft towards the authorities and applicable stakeholders.
- Distribution of certificates and documentation to the aircraft log books.
- Coordination of the lease agreements and update of the current status.
- Prepare new lease agreement propositions and revising (options to extend) existing lease agreements.
- Focal point between owners, partners and management regarding lease matters. Ensure that the helicopter leasing processes satisfy authority and company requirements
- Application process towards the authorities regarding lease matters.
- Records keeping of contracts and original documentations such as Bill of Sales, Company statements, CoA etc.
- Obtaining notarised documentation.
- Procurement of aircraft insurance documentation and distribution of insurance documentation to the aircraft.
- Management of the ARC processes and supervision of the CoA process.
- Reporting of technical incidents and occurrences to the authorities
- Manage and update the archive of applications and communication with the authorities, customers, owners etc.
- Supporting with competence and compliance monitoring of AD/SB/technical evaluations etc.
- Supporting the type engineers with special projects.
- Informing customers about special technical and operational incidents.
- Participant in national safety/helicopter projects and interdisciplinary working groups.
- Participate in applicable recurrent training tasks and share information and experience that could be necessary to meet the objective of the recurrent training programme.
- Continuous monitoring of the aircraft mass and balance and updating of the W&B documentation when required.
- Management of staff Competency in line with regional and business requirements.
- Day to day management of Staff leave
- Assistance in Disciplinary or performance improvement activity related to reporting staff.
- Assisting Fleet Support Manager in recruitment activity when required.
Quality and Safety
- Ensuring adoption of SMS Policy and technique within team activity.
- Review and implementation of corrective actions stemming from Safety Reports related to area of responsibility
- Management of Audit Findings related to area of responsibility
- Assisting in Corrective, Containment, Root Cause Analysis and Preventative measure actions related to safety reports and audit findings
PERSON SPECIFICATION: (minimum education requirements, key skills and experience)
- EASA Licensed Engineer, Multiple Type Ratings advantageous.
- Experienced Type licensed Engineer
- Experience of a variety of products and manufacturers
- Previous experience within the CAMO environment advantageous.
Key Skills & Competencies
- Must be Self-Motivated/Self Starter
- Strong Communication Skills with the ability to articulate, summarize, and present information clearly to audiences with different backgrounds and at different levels of the organization and external stakeholders
- Weighing alternatives, considering both short- and long-term effects and then being resolute in the decisions they make
- Understand the need for and acts with integrity in their liaisons with all stakeholders
- Highly collaborative, works with all stakeholders to deliver results and keep others informed
- Approachable to both internal and external staff members
- Ability to manage priorities and focus on the key issues
- Ability to negotiate and influence with both internal and external customers to ensure adoption of standard processes.
- Must be proficient in all of the following – Microsoft Office, ERP systems, Workday and Service Now
- Visionary with drive and desire to achieve a higher performing organization.
- Possess a strong internal network and is respected by the community at large.
Please note that this description is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake duties or gain qualifications commensurate with your role which are not detailed here but are required by the Company.
All applicants must be currently eligible to work and live in the UK. All Applicants should submit a CV.
Closing date for applications: 13th October 2020
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|