CHI Aviation •
Howell, Michigan, USA
CHI Aviation is seeking a qualified candidate for Chief Pilot for a 14 CFR 10 or more 135 Certificate. CHI currently operates a large fleet of fixed and rotor wing aircraft with operations including Charter, Dept. of Defense, Fire Fighting, Air Ambulance, NVG, and Class A, B, C, D External Load Operations. Operations are conducted worldwide over multiple continents.
The Chief Pilot reports directly to the Director of Operations in all matter of day-to-day aircraft operations.
- Preparing and maintaining proficiency records, reports and correspondence pertaining to operations activities.
- Submitting to the FAA all reports required, including those pertaining to flight crews.
- Advising the appropriate personnel of the status of training of the flight crewmembers and responsible for crewmember’s standardization.
- Scheduling of Flight Crews
- Designating sufficient check pilots to ensure all flight crews conform to standard procedures as outlined in applicable FAA Regulations and Company policies and ensuring that all pilots maintain current route qualifications and receive proficiency checks as required by FAA and the Company.
- Coordinating operations policies and training matters with appropriate activities.
- Providing an adequate and current flight kit for each aircraft.
- Maintaining current aircraft checklists.
- Maintaining a subscription to the aircraft flight manual revision services and/or manufacturer bulletins for each make and model of aircraft used by the company.
- History of a positive working relationship with the FAA.
- ATP Pilot’s Certificate.
- Qualified to serve as a PIC on a minimum of one of the Company’s FAR Part 135 aircraft (S61, Casa 212, B200C).
- Meet or exceed the standards and requirements of FAR Part 119.71.
- Ability to travel to remote locations for extended periods of time.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access) to include working knowledge of PC & iOS programs.
- Must be able to relocate to Michigan.
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Competitive wages – salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefit package.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA):https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppa.htm
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA): https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmla.htm
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
3679 Bowen Road
Howell, Michigan 48855 USA
Construction Helicopters Inc. D/B/A CHI Aviation has been in business since 1980. CHI Aviation and it’s subsidiaries operate light to heavy turbine helicopters and fixed wings.
401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Boeing, Sikorsky, Airbus, Bell, Bombardier
CH-47D Chinook, S61N, Eurocopter AS332 L1 Super Puma, Eurocopter AS350 B3, 205A-1 ++, 212HP, King Air 200C (B200C)
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|