A&P Mechanic – Lake City, Florida
VP Aviation Tech Services, Inc. •
Lake City, Florida, USA
NOW HIRING! VP Aviation is seeking A&P Mechanics with at least 2 years of experience for work on commercial aircraft in an MRO setting. Join the hidden gem of contract aviation maintenance that has the TOP Mechanics in the industry.
Why VP Aviation?
VP Aviation Technical Services was founded and is led by a former Structures Mechanic, Tom Ventresco. Tom founded VP Aviation in 1993 to provide sustaining and high paying jobs to Aircraft Mechanics nationwide.
This position provides a path to enhance your skills and the opportunity to join our AOG and Project teams.
Description of Work:
– Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
– Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data.
– 2 years aircraft maintenance experience which can be a mix of commercial, helicopter, military or regional aircraft.
– A&P license required.
– Must have own tools and transportation.
– Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
– Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
– Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
– Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service
Please Apply To Receive-Salary Details
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
VP Aviation Tech Services, Inc.
7385 North SR3
Westerville, Ohio 43082 USA
VP Aviation was founded and is led by a former Structures Mechanic, Tom Ventresco. The VP Aviation recruiting team focuses on providing high paying jobs with good working environments to Aviation Maintenance Technicians, nationwide, who take pride i…
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|