PAC International – Paradigm Aerospace Corp •
Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania, USA
- Draw mechanical and electrical design drawings
- Design various components installed in a helicopter (including instrument panels, med walls, cabinets, hangers, brackets, piping, avionic wiring, etc.)
- Discuss 8110-3 Forms with Engineering.
- Provide Production aircraft with a complete drawing package
- Design tools, shipping systems, offices, etc.
- Maintain the drawing log and file all drawings
- Update Drawing Library
- Must have 3-5 years Drafting/Auto Cad experience.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
PAC International – Paradigm Aerospace Corp
226 Airport Road
Mount PLeasant, Pennsylvania 15666 USA
The beautiful Appalachian Mountain range of western Pennsylvania, offers winter skiing, white water rafting, and other various outdoor activities. Just minutes from the ski resort and only 45 minutes from Pittsburgh. It‘s a great place to live!
Excellent benefit package available.
Bell, Airbus, Agusta, MD, Sikorsky Helicopters.
206Series, 407, 427,429, 412 Series, 430, 212, 222 Series, and 230. AS350, BO105, BK117, AW109, AW119, AW139, MD900, EC-135, EC145, S-76. Full Avionics, and Aftermarket Accessories support.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|