Apollo MedFlight •
Columbus, Nebraska, USA
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repairs of both the primary aircraft to which he/she is assigned in addition to any spare aircraft.
1. Performs maintenance and repairs on aircraft for which the Maintenance Technician is assigned and qualified.
2. Approves aircraft for return to service after scheduled or unscheduled maintenance for which he is authorized andqualified.
3. Reports all inoperative or faulty equipment to the Director of Maintenance, or his designee.
4. Completes all paperwork for maintenance that is performed.
5. Ensures that hangar workshops, and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.
6. Maintains an adequate tool kit.
7. Will participate in Cockpit Resource Management (CRM) techniques and provide input where appropriate foroperations decision.
8. Will positively represent Integra Aviation & Apollo MedFlight to customers, employees and patients through action, behavior and communication.
9. Will actively participate in the Integra and Apollo safety program.
10. Maintenance Technicians will not work longer than 14 hours in a 24-hour period.
1. Two years of rotor wing experience as a Maintenance Technician
2. FAA certificate as Airframe Mechanic and Powerplant Mechanic
3. Must live in, or be willing to immediately relocate to Columbus, NE.
As the full-time base mechanic, this position is required to work 26 days on and 4 days off. However, on weekends during the 26 on, the base mechanic will only be on call and need to be within one-hour response time to the base. During the four days off, there are no requirements for the mechanic to be available. Average workdays run approximately four hours per day with occasional long days during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
5600 Bell St Ste 105-144
Amarillo, Texas 79109-6288 USA
Fixed Wing and Helicopter Air Ambulance serving the Texas & Oklahoma Panhandle, Nebraska, South Dakota and North Carolina.
King Air 90/200, EC-135, Bell 407
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|