Casual Fire Season Pilot
Expressions of Interest – Casual Fire Season Pilot
23 Sept 2020
West Gippsland & Latrobe Valley
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Location Latrobe Valley, Victoria (QLD based company)
Work Type Casual – Temporary
- WELL ESTABLISHED PROFESSIONAL COMPANY
- VICTORIA BASED
- ROSTER YET TO BE NEGOTIATED BUT COULD RANGE FROM 1 WEEK ON 3 WEEKS OFF TO 2 ON 2 OFF
Due to COVID restrictions, we are seeking Expressions of Interest for a suitably qualified, casual, Victoria-based Firebird pilot for the summer fire season in the Latrobe Valley, VIC.
The role would be to support a primary pilot and suit someone looking to do some casual fire work over this coming 2020/21 summer season. Such a pilot could undertake duties for someone else during their ‘OFF’ time providing it does not affect their flight and duty time while ‘ON’ shift.
Mandatory minimum requirements for this position are:
- CASA CPL (H)
- NAFC Registered Pilot
- 1,500 hours total time PIC
- 1,000 hours in agricultural operations or similar
- 100 hours low level (helicopter)
- 50 hours firebombing experience
- 100 hours type experience (recent) – AS350
- 100 ft longline qualified and experienced
- Victoria resident
- Proven safety record
- Excellent understanding of WHS regulations and requirements
- Demonstrated computer skills in MS Office and aviation management systems (e.g. Air Maestro)
- Good communication skills
Please submit a covering letter & a current CV addressing the criteria outlined above and copies of all relevant documentation / certificates to email@example.com
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|