EOI – AW139 First Officers
Fixed Term Contract
Job no: ISAN02553
Location: Perth – WA
Closing Date: Saturday, 3 October 2020
Who we are
Babcock International Group has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services for over a century, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
Across Australia and New Zealand, Babcock is a key contractor to Defence, emergency services and the oil and gas sectors, employing more than 1300 talented people and we’re growing.
We focus our specialist skills and knowledge to facilitate clients’ operational requirements, and our expertise across land, marine, aviation and training sectors provides engineering, sustainment and support services that keep the country moving.
To provide you some local context, here are a few things we do across air, land and sea:
- We’re in the air with emergency services, piloting and crewing air ambulances and search and rescue missions
- We keep things moving on land, with integrated asset management and engineering services for vehicle fleets and infrastructure
- We look after vessels as diverse as naval submarines and luxury yachts, with plenty in between, providing bow-to-stern sustainment and technical engineering support
About the role – Touring AW139 First Officers
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for upcoming roles for our offshore business. We are looking for passionate and motivated AW139 First Officers to join our Flying Operations Team. This business critical role will support our services to Chevron Australia, SANTOS, Jadestone and ENI based in WA. We will be offering these roles on a 2 years fixed term.
Key selection criteria:
- Ability to work in Australia
- Customer Focused
- Team Player
- Can do Attitude
- Offshore Experience
- WA based (highly desirable)
- Willing to work in remote locations both within Australia and overseas
- AW139 rating (highly desirable)
- 50 hours AW139
- 500 hours Helicopter
- 100 hours PIC Helicopter
- 1 year offshore experience
- Instrument Rating
- CPL (H)
- 500 hours ME
Your future at Babcock – What we offer you
What sets us apart at Babcock? Babcock offers a supportive and engaging environment where you can drive change and grow your career, we promote and foster training and development and the opportunity to be part of something BIG. Central to Babcock’s core values are health, safety and environment and diversity. If you’d like to be part of an exciting and engaged team, apply via the ‘Apply Now” button below.
To learn more about us visit www.babcock.com.au
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|