[Application deadline is 10 September 2020. /Admin]
B2 Certifying Engineer x2
Posting Date: 04 September 2020
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, GB, AB21 0LQ
B2 Certifying Engineer
About the role
Here at Babcock International we’re looking to recruit two B2 Certifying Engineers.
You’ll be responsible to the Maintenance Manager and Shift Supervisors as appropriate within the area of work.
Specific duties include carrying out certification and conducting all maintenance tasks on BMCSOFF aircraft IAW Approved Data contained within OEM Maintenance Manuals, requirements of Part 145, BMCSOFF Maintenance Organisation Exposition or any other company procedures, supervising mechanic and non-technical staff allocated to you by the Shift Supervisor for specific maintenance and/or non-maintenance related tasks and reporting of unserviceability through company documentation to Aircraft, Systems and Services identified to them or by him them the course of his duty.
Other duties include:
• Working within established company Maintenance, Airworthiness, Safety and Quality and Supply Chain procedures.
• Secondary duties allocated to you by the Shift Supervisor or his superiors. For example but not limited to, POL, Publications and Tool Inventories etc.
• Report any unsatisfactory feature of any approved procedure you are directed to carry out or supervise.
• Actively promote the BMCSOFF Safety Management and Occurrence Scheme through proactive, open and timely reporting. Reporting any incidence or occurrence that may affect flight safety, endanger persons or led to an unsafe condition.
• An understanding of company Dangerous Goods procedures (applicable only to remote bases)
You’ll need to ensure the work place is always kept clean and tidy at all times.
What do I need to do the role?
• Current H175 Rating
• Valid Class 1 EASA Medical
• EASA ATPL(H) + IR + PBN
• Relevant North Sea Offshore Experience to comply with OGP and Customer Requirements
What else do I need to know?
• The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
• Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants: https://www.babcockinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Babcock-Guidance-for-Applicants.pdf
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
We’re committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You’ll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you’ve completed this you’ll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please check our career website for more information. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week’s special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please check our career website for more information.
Closing date: 10/09/2020
Source: B2 Certifying Engineer x2
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|