[Application deadline is 10 September 2020. /Admin]
H175 CoPilot x6
About the role
Here at Babcock International we’re looking to recruit six H175 CoPilots.
In addition to complying with the Companies Operations Manuals, you shall carry out the Commander’s instructions and assist them in the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft.
All reasonable measures shall be taken to ensure that all persons carried in the aircraft obey all lawful commands given by the commander for the purpose of securing the safety of the aircraft and of persons or property carried therein.
You’ll also ensure the safe and efficient conduct of all Company flights.
In particular, all crew members are to:
• Be responsible for the proper execution of your duties that are related to the safety of the aircraft and its occupants and specified in the instructions and procedures in the Operations Manuals
• Report any fault, failure, malfunction or defect which you believe may affect the airworthiness or safe operation of the aircraft including emergency systems, if not already reported by another crew member
• Report any incident that endangered, or could have endangered, the safety of the operation, if not already reported by another crew member
• Report occurrences in accordance with the safety reporting system;
• Comply with all FTL and rest requirements applicable to your activities;
• Regard as specific instructions all the guidance given in OMA Section 6 (Crew Health Precautions).
Captain and co-pilot roles are very similar. They both require the same piloting skills and qualifications, although the captain is usually more experienced than the co-pilot. The primary difference is rank – the captain is the senior of the two, and he is accountable for the flight. The co-pilot reports to the captain and takes his orders from him. The captain’s additional experience and responsibility means he will earn a higher salary than the co-pilot. The captain also gets to wear four stripes on his uniform, while the co-pilot has three.
What do I need to do the role?
You’ll need EASA CPL(H) with ME IR+PBN Required, valid Class 1 Medical Required, minimum English Level 5, MCC preferable, H175 Type Rating preferred and 182 Days per year – roster negotiable within CAP371 Scheme.
What else do I need to know?
• The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
• Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants: https://www.babcockinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Babcock-Guidance-for-Applicants.pdf
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
We’re committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You’ll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you’ve completed this you’ll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please check our career website for more information. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week’s special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please check our career website for more information.
Closing date: 10/09/2020
Source: H175 Copilot x6
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|