Helicopter A&P Mechanic
Salmon River Helicopters •
Riggins, Idaho, USA
Come work for Salmon River Helicopters located on the Salmon River in the mountains of Central Idaho. SRH is seeking the right “fit” for a permanent full time A&P Mechanic for field maintenance on CWN fire and powerline contracts. During the peak season aircraft are maintained in the field. Prepare to work with few days off! Work your own schedule during the off-peak season when preventative maintenance is conducted at our base of operations in Riggins. Come work for our growing family “friendly” company. Applicants that don’t want to be treated like family need not apply. Our base location is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream!
Competitive pay, negotiable field schedule, excellent equipment, and support.
- Typical maintenance operations, such as removal and replacement of aircraft and power plant components in accordance with Company Maintenance SOP, Manufacturer/OEM approved data
- Troubleshoot, repair, clean, service, inspect, modify, replace, overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems using approved data to maintain airworthiness
- Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish each specific task
- Follow all safety procedures and policies
- Complete all required paperwork, maintain proficient records of maintenance
- Use and operate all equipment safely
- Communicate effectively with management and team members
- Flexible schedule, working nights and weekends when the job requires
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- A&P Mechanic license
- Minimum of 10 years of helicopter maintenance experience
- Work flexible hours during peak season and be on-call at various times
- Perform maintenance in an outdoor environment during peak season
- Travel to fun and interesting places away from base of operations during peak season
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., get in tight places, and get on top of aircraft to perform maintenance
Desired but not required Qualifications and Skills:
- UH1 maintenance experience a plus
- R44 maintenance experience a plus
- CDL with hazmat endorsement
- Company offers a long-term stable work environment with a competitive salary.
- Simple IRA 3% match after one year of employment
- Health insurance contribution of $500 monthly after 60 days.
- Dental insurance after 60 days
- Vision (optional – employee paid) after 60 days
Pay: $85,000 depending on knowledge, experience, and ability up to $100,000
How to apply: Submit your resume and cover letter soon as we plan to hire the right “fit” immediately. Qualified applicants will be interviewed at our base in Riggins, Idaho.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Salmon River Helicopters
Po Box 1293
1497 Big Salmon Rd.
Riggins, Idaho 83549 USA
Salmon River Helicopters was established in 1993 by Cindy and Guy Carlson. Salmon River Helicopters conducts a variety of aerial operations including: power line construction, fire fighting, fire rehabilitation/stabilization, ag services, heavy lift…
Company offers a long-term stable work environment with a competitive salary.
Simple IRA 3% match after one year of employment
Health insurance contribution of $500 monthly after 60 days.
Dental insurance after 60 days
Vision (optional – employee paid) after 60 days
UH1-F, R44 Raven II
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|