Tampa Bay Aviation •
Clearwater, Florida, USA
Tampa Bay Aviation is now hiring full time FAA certificated A&P Technicians. Candidates MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE YEAR HANDS ON RECIPROCATING ENGINE EXPERIENCE AS AN A&P. Inspection Authorization is a plus. Experience on the following aircraft make/models are a plus:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taxi and run up aircraft
- Perform 50/100 Hour and Annual Inspections
- Determine airworthiness of aircraft and components, IAW established procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations
- Ability to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and methods of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
- Assure completeness of all assigned work documents and records and assist in the cleanup of the maintenance work area
$20-$30 per hour depending on experience
- Coordinate all activities and complete all work assigned by Director of Maintenance in a timely manner with excellent communication skills
- Must possess all tools
- Ability to troubleshoot aircraft systems effectively and with minimal supervision
- Must demonstrate the maturity, judgment and analytical ability to perform all aspects of aircraft maintenance and preventive maintenance on fleet aircraft
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations as they relate to aircraft maintenance and our fleet
- Must be able to lift, carry, or move aircraft components as needed and work in outdoor/hangar environment
TBA is a rapidly growing company with a fun, family atmosphere in a beautiful place to live and work. Tampa Bay Aviation operates at the Clearwater Airpark (KCLW), St. Petersburg/Clearwater Int’l (KPIE), Tampa International (KTPA) and Albert Whitted (KSPG) and operates a fleet of over 25 aircraft including a variety of Robinson helicopters and many small single and light twin airplanes including Cirrus, Cessna, Piper, and Tecnam aircraft. We offer flight training and aerial services in both airplanes and helicopters. Tampa Bay Aviation is a part 61 and 141 flight school. TBA is also a certified Robinson Helicopter Service Center and a Cirrus training center.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Tampa Bay Aviation
1000 N Hercules Ave
Clearwater, Florida 33765 USA
TBA is a rapidly growing company with a fun, family atmosphere in a beautiful place to work and live. TBA’s flight school is located at the Clearwater Airpark (KCLW) with helicopter operations also at KSPG and operates fleet of approximately 30 aircraft….
Robinson, Cirrus, Cessna, Piper
R-44 Raven II, 44 Cadet, R-22 Beta II, R-22 Beta I, SR-22, 172S, 172R, 172M, 172I, Seneca III, Archer II, Arrow
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|