Helicopter Ground Instructor
Metro Aviation, Inc. •
Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
Metro Aviation is seeking 2 Helicopter Ground Instructors to be based at Metro headquarters in Shreveport, LA.
We are driven by a safety culture and demonstrate that commitment to safety by providing our pilots with industry-leading training and modern, well-equipped aircraft.
We are seeking aviation professionals that share our passion for safety and excellence in operations.
This position is a full-time career opportunity.
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Conduct thorough and in-depth helicopter ground instruction, and ensure that all pilots have acomplete understanding of aircraft systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct thorough and in-depth aircraft ground school for assigned aircraft
- Ensure pilots have a complete understanding of aircraft systems
- Maintain technical and academic proficiency in the assigned subject matter
- Develop and maintains applicable courseware representative of subject matter
- Ensure training material is representative of current Aircraft Flight Manual Revisions
- Explore innovative media platforms in presenting training material
- Administer written examinations to ground school participants at intervals specified in the approved training program
- Report training deficiencies of ground school participants to the applicable Assistant Chief Pilot
- Report discrepancies between ground training material and relative flight training syllabi to the respectiveManagement (Assistant Chief pilot and Standardization Compliance Manager)
- Support the Assistant Chief Pilot(s) in the continuous development and improvement of the MAI pilot trainingprogram
- Submit required reports as directed
- Submit timely and accurate expense and work-over requests in accordance with company policy
- Attend meetings/conference calls as required or directed
- Conduct off-site and/or teleconference aircraft ground school as required or directed
- Prior experience as a helicopter instructor/ground instructor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of proficiency with applicable training software/computers relevant to the development andmaintenance of courseware
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience in the development/procurement of training material
- CFI/CFII/AGI/IGI preferred
Education and Experience
- Helicopter Commercial Instrument Rating (or higher) preferred
- Advanced Ground Instructor
- Instrument Ground Instructor
- Certified Helicopter Flight Instructor with Instrument endorsement
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in experience
10 Travel to all of the Metro Bases.
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures which foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Metro Aviation, Inc.
P.O. Box 7008
Shreveport, Louisiana 71137 USA
Few companies can provide the many services, dedication, stability and excellence that Metro Aviation offers when it comes to owning and operating aircraft. Metro Aviation currently operates more than 140 aircraft for more than 36 programs in 18 states…
Metro Aviation offers an exceptional benefit package inclusive of: 100% Company paid Medical/Dental premiums, Vision, Prescription Drug Plan, Basic Life & AD&D and Short Term Disability. A sick time allotment and vacation allotment is also given. 7 Paid holidays, an Employee Development program consisting of college tuition reimbursement for qualified courses and a company sponsored 401K with a 75% match on up to 7% of an employee’s gross salary.
Bell, Airbus, Pilatus, Beechcraft, Cessna Citation.
B407GX, EC130B4, AS350B2, AS350B3, BK117B1, BK117B2, BK117C1, BK117C2, BK117C2e, EC135 Series, EC135 w/Helionix, EC145 Series, EC145e, PC12-45, PC12-47, BE90, B200, C560 and LR75.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|