[Application deadline is 4 October 2020. /Admin]
Posting Date: 24 September 2020
Location: Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, GB, AB21 0LQ
Here at Babcock International, we’re looking to recruit an SAR Co-pilot.
You’ll carry out the SAR Commander’s instructions and assist him in the safe and efficient operation of the SAR Helicopter.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
• In accordance with the Flight Operations Manual Part A, you will have authority to challenge reasoning behind decisions made by the SAR Commander
• Assist the SAR Commander in the safe and efficient operation of the SAR Helicopter
• Operate as the Co-Pilot, fulfilling the responsibilities as defined in the Company Operation Manuals
• Assist the SAR commander in liaising with the Engineering Team Lead, Base Engineers, Ground Staff and Operations to ensure that the aircraft is readily available
• Assist the SAR commander in communication to external agencies (e.g. HMCG) and Company management.
What do I need to do the role?
You’ll need a minimum 500hrs Rotary, EASE/UK CPL(H), ME/IR and English Language Level 5.
What else do I need to know?
• The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
• Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants: https://www.babcockinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Babcock-Guidance-for-Applicants.pdf
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
We are committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You will benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week’s special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please visit our website.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you’ve completed this you’ll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please visit our careers website. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Closing date: 04/10/2020
Source: SAR Co-Pilot
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|