Timberline Helicopters, Inc. •
Sandpoint, Idaho, USA
Timberline Helicopters Inc. has an immediate opening for a full time A&P mechanic with Kaman K-1200 (“K-Max”) field experience. Responsibilities include performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and Company procedures in a field environment and/or a 145 repair
station. Starting hourly wage is dependent upon experience.
Timberline Helicopters, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Minimum of 2 years experience on K-Max Helicopters with at least 3 months field experience.
- A&P license required.
- Class A CDL with Hazmat/Tank endorsements and a clean driving record. (Or must obtain Hazmat/Tank endorsements within 60 days of employment.)
- Must own basic set of hand tools to maintain aircraft.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and random drug and alcohol testing.
- Travel required.
- Must participate effectively in the Safety Management System.
- Must be able to work in a shop and field environments as a team member.
- Computer skills are required to utilize electronic manuals, company forms and as a means of communication.
- Ability to work days, nights, and weekends as required.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work unsupervised to complete required maintenance and inspections.
- Applicants with UH-60 experience preferred.
Submit resume with cover letter. Please include three personal or professional references. Qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview (no phone calls please).
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Timberline Helicopters, Inc.
1926 Industrial Drive
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864 USA
Timberline Helicopters is a precision lift helicopter operator providing utility, logging, construction and firefighting services to government and civil customers throughout the U.S. We are also a Part 145-certificated repair station with headquarters…
Full Time Employees are offered: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,AFLAC, 401K
Sikorsky, McDonnell Douglas, Kaman
K-1200, UH-60A, MD500/530
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|